Passengers on a Virgin Australia flight from Brisbane to Sydney were delighted to find themselves in the company of the Australian cast of The Lion King, who treated them to a joyous performance of the show’s signature anthem, “Circle of Life.” If this doesn’t make you smile, you’re probably dead on the inside.
- These 21 Insane Selfies Are Actually Awesome Instead of Annoying
- It Was Hot Out, and This Giraffe Decided To Take a Dip – Photos Are Adorable!
- This Surfing Video Showcases The World’s Most Beautiful Beach
- Legendary Disney Animator Brings Ballerina to Stunning Life in New Short
- The Statue Out Front is Weird, But You Won’t Believe What’s Inside This Bizarre House – and It’s For Sale!
- Is This The Most Intense Ride In The World? New Thrill Ride in Europe Turning Stomachs – Repeatedly